On Wednesday 05 January 2005 23:00, kde-devel-request@mail.kde.org wrote: > > > and with the KDE philosophy of clicking means run, > > > selection requires you to either drag a selection area around it or > > > using > > > > Wrong. Try holding CTRL and pressing up/down in Konq. > > If *I* do this, multiple files get selected. I'm not sure this is the > expected result. > > If you want just on option "Move to trash" that's okay, but there are many > people also wanting "Delete". I think you cannot decide for all the others. Are we talking about the list or the icon views ? About the listviews: -pressing up or down doesn't change the selection -space toggles selection of the current item -insert toggles selection of the current item and moves to the next item -ctrl+up or down toggles current and moves to the next -shift+up or down selects current item and moves to the next, deselects everything selected before -ctrl+"+" let's you select files via wildcard -ctrl+"-" let's you deselect files via wildcard -ctrl+"*" toggles the selection of all items -ctrl+"a" selects everything so, to select one item: -press space -or press insert -or press ctrl+up then ctrl+down Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf@kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex@neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<