List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Superlous configuration?
From:       "David 'Saleck' =?iso-8859-2?q?Br=F9ha?=" <saleck () albatani ! cz>
Date:       2005-01-05 21:19:14

Please, don't move away this option. If it was just me (and I consider myself
to be an advanced user) I would leave it in the RMB menu by default.
Sometimes I am lazy and use just the mouse and sometimes I use keyboard. But
I don't want to be limited in the way how I can delete my files just because
I am using the mouse just now. It seems stupid and it's the Micro$oft way of
thinking - we know better how you should work and if you don't want to do it
our way you have to edit the registries. Stop making KDE less user friendly.

I have recently shown KDE to several Windows users. Some of them were pefectly
content with the way KDE looks by default but many of them loved the
possibilities that KDE gives to the _normal_ users in the way how they can
configure it. They _will_ go through the KControl and they _will_ learn form
it. And please don't say they are geeks - those people are common
secretaries, law or bussiness assistants etc.

Just my two cents.

Regards,

David Bruha
1st ART Studio s.r.o., http://www.1art.cz/
Profesional webdesign, programming and webhosting