List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Announce: KDE artice in the 'Frankfuter Rundschau'
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-12-25 19:40:28

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Christoffer Sawicki wrote:

> Any chance you can explain this joke? :)
> http://www.fr-aktuell.de/ressorts/computer_und_internet/netzwerk/?client=fr&cnt=608359&src=151712

I don't get it either, unless the joke is that KDE developers both don't
know each other in the flesh, as it were, and are singularly scruffy. Me
I try to accomplish a certain level of sartorial neatness... On the other
had, "patch as patch can" is a good slogan for a t-shirt -- not that I
ever wear a t-shirt.