On Sunday 12 December 2004 22:36, Luc Saillard wrote: > On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 11:28:08PM +0100, David Faure wrote: > > > > > > Also, I fixed that problem, and KHTMLPartPrivate is now initialized when plugins > > > are loaded, after a discussion on kfm-devel. Oh, I haven't committed that yet. > > > Ah, I remember why: it broke some kdeaddons konq plugins which suddenly > > > got a working parent widget instead of 0. But those are fixed now, so I'll commit. > > > > Maksim pointed out that this behavior change breaks existing plugins, so it might > > not be a good idea. If I revert it, can you check if simply using a single-shot timer > > like rellinks does, is enough to work around the problem? When the slot is called, > > the KHTMLPart will be fully initialized already. > > ok OK, I reverted the initialization change now, please add a 0s single-shot timer in the plugin. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<