On Sunday 12 December 2004 05:12 am, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > Hi! > > checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config > checking for GLib-2.0 (at least 1.3.3)... not installed > configure: error: > Please install glib-2.0 (see http://www.gtk.org). > > IMHO the problem starts around 2004-12-10 > when arts/admin/acinclude.m4.in was updated > > BTW I am using kdenonbeta/kdecvsbuild > > But I can configure manually without problems > > any hints ? kdecvs-build uses a clean environment to perform the build, so there is probably a difference in the environment variables used by kdecvs-build and your shell that is causing the problem, which the commit is apparently exposing. If you run kdecvs-build, you should be able to get the exact error by examining the config.log in your arts build directory right after running kdecvs-build. If it turns out to be a kdecvs-build bug let me know and I'll fix it. If it's a weirdness due to your system you can use the set-env config option in your ~/.kdecvs-buildrc to set environment variables. e.g. in your global section set-env PKG_CONFIG_PATH /foo/bar/pkgconfig set-env BURNINATOR trogdor Regards, - Michael Pyne >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<