List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kopete KPart
From:       Miles Stevenson <miles () mstevenson ! org>
Date:       2004-12-09 18:51:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Nathan.

I think this would be a great idea. I could already imagine this as being
useful in the contact view of kaddressbook. Not only being able to tell if
that contact is online, but also being able to chat with them right from the
contact view. Or am I going overboard with the integration concept? ;)

--
Miles Stevenson
miles@mstevenson.org