On Thursday 09 December 2004 17:22, John Tapsell wrote: > "put here because KHTMLPartPrivate, is not initialiazed when plugins is > called" > > Won't this break bc? That's correct, one can't add member variables to KHTMLPart. Also, I fixed that problem, and KHTMLPartPrivate is now initialized when plugins are loaded, after a discussion on kfm-devel. Oh, I haven't committed that yet. Ah, I remember why: it broke some kdeaddons konq plugins which suddenly got a working parent widget instead of 0. But those are fixed now, so I'll commit. BTW kfm-devel is the right list for KHTML patches. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<