List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to debug a kded module
From:       "Diego 'Flameeyes' =?iso-8859-15?q?Petten=F2?=" <flameeyes () users ! berlios ! de>
Date:       2004-12-02 16:30:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 02 December 2004 17:11, Kévin Ottens wrote:
> Et voila! You have kded output in the opened shell.
Thanks, but seems not to help: also if stderr descriptor of kded is opened at
the shell, it outputs nothing.

I also tried to call the loadModule() function with kdcop, and it results
false (also if kcmkded doesn't open the messagebox as it should).

Now I'm trying to understand the codepath of the loadModule() funzion to find
a way to test it.

Thanks anyway,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenň