Mathias Homann wrote: > Am Dienstag, 30. November 2004 11:03 schrieb Guillaume Laurent: > >>John Tapsell wrote: >> >>>>Precisely, and I almost never look up bugs in the KDE bug db, >>>>like many KDE app developpers I'd venture to guess. >>> >>>How many kde app developers don't use the bug db? >> >>To look up KDE bugs ? Hopefully a lot. If you spend time looking up >>bugs in the development platform you use for your app, something is >>wrong. Would you consider it normal to regularly have to look in >>the gcc bug db ? > > > if i were a gcc developer, yes. Which is not what I'm talking about. > if you are a kde app developer, and you dont care wether someone filed > a bug in your app in the db, you are doing something wrong. Please read the whole thread before posting. I work on a 3rd party KDE app. -- Guillaume http://telegraph-road.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<