On Monday 29 November 2004 14:32, Jason Keirstead wrote: > On Monday 29 November 2004 5:53 pm, Mathias Homann wrote: > > i really like the idea of meta contacts, but am still forced to use > > windows ever so often... so, does anyone here know of a IM app for > > that other OS that "feels" like kopete, with meta contacts and the > > possibility to connect to the major four AND jabber? > > Trillian or Gaim would be your best options I think. > > There is also miranda but I have never used it myself. > > It would be nice if the kde-win32 guys who package Kexi for win32 could do > Kopete too :) we are nearly there... the gpl´ed qt is coming along nicely, and you will be able to compile kdelibs by yourself in some time, and then we can build on that... cu Holger >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<