List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: OT: anyone here who knows a WINDOWS messenger app like kopete?
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2004-11-29 18:45:04

Am Monday, 29. November 2004 14:32 schrieb Jason Keirstead:
> It would be nice if the kde-win32 guys who package  Kexi for win32 could do
> Kopete  too :)
Oh yes, that would be kool (tm)... Despite what many people say about not
porting _anything_ to windows I think many are stuck on Windows machines in
various places for all sorts of reasons and providing them with the KDE apps
imo be a good-thing... KDE could only win from this (more users, developers).
The two, well three main applications I sorely miss "over there" are KMail,
Kopete and, well Konqueror (File Management) - but the latter is very
unlikely to get ported I guess, so after seeing Kexi I'll keep my hopes for
the first two up for the time being.

Sorry, for this thread hijacking - somehow I just needed to say this :-/

Cheers,
Chris