List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Finding out if a widget is visible in khtmlview (QScrollView)
From:       Robert Ewald <robewald () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-11-25 18:24:24

Hi,

I would like to know how it is possible to find out whether a given html
widget is visible.

the problem is, that the viewport is clipped, so contentsToViewport() returns
a position in the viewport, but the viewport itself is scrolled and clipped.

Is there some kind of function, that gives me a position of the viewport in
the clipper or something like that? Also, I would be really grateful about an
explanation or documentation of clipper.

Thanks

PS: please CC me, I am not subscribed
--
Robert Ewald