List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with KPanelApplet::setCustomMenu()
From:       Dirk Scheer <dirk () scheernet ! de>
Date:       2004-11-26 22:45:27

Hello out there,

I'm programming a little KPanelApplet for mailchecking. For setting a context
menu, I call KPanelApplet::setCustomMenu(). But I cannot see any additional
submenu when right clicking on the applet. Does anybody have an idea?

KPostDa::KPostDa(const QString& configFile, Type type, int actions, QWidget
*parent, const char *name)
    : KPanelApplet(configFile, type, actions, parent, name)
{
	// Get the current application configuration handle
	m_config = config();

	// Setting the ContextMenu
	m_popupMenu = new KPopupMenu(this);
	m_popupMenu->insertTitle(i18n("PostDaXL"), -1, 0);
	m_popupMenu->insertItem(i18n("About PostDa"), this, SLOT(slotAbout()));

	connect(m_contextMenu, SIGNAL(aboutToHide()),
SLOT(slotContextMenuAboutToHide()));
	setCustomMenu(m_popupMenu);

If it helps, I've KDE 3.3.1 running (SuSE 9.2).

Thx in advance!

CU Dirk

--
http://www.scheernet.de/