List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [For app developer, please read] Document name when printing
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2004-11-26 11:08:08

Daniel Roe wrote:

> One remembers the shortcuts one uses.

Precisely, and I almost never look up bugs in the KDE bug db, like many
KDE app developpers I'd venture to guess.

> It is one of the joys of KDE for me that there are these cool UI
> tricks.

That's not the point. I'm not suggesting they should be removed of
anything, I'm saying that you should not expect others to know about
them. In that case, when posting some info about a bug report, please
post the bug URL.

--
Guillaume
http://telegraph-road.org