List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [For app developer, please read] Document name when printing
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2004-11-26 10:33:45

David Faure wrote:

> Who needs a url to the bug when he can do Alt+F2 bug:93949 ? :)

Sorry, aside of 'gg:' (which I don't even use anymore since konq added a
google toolbar by default), I've never managed to remember any other
konq keyword. I recall some exist for some features (like one to get an
acronym definition for instance, but is it 'aa' or 'ac' or something?),
but that's all.

This kind of cool UI tricks will never get mainstream I'm afraid, so
it's better to stick to what everybody knows and is readily available.
Plus it helps google indexing of the list archives :-).

--
Guillaume
http://telegraph-road.org