List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KPDF experimental and KDE 3.3
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2004-11-25 22:05:27

A Dijous 25 Novembre 2004 22:39, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò va escriure:
> On Thursday 25 November 2004 22:21, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > You seem to be building the HEAD branch instead of the experimental
> > branch. The experimental branch named kpdf_experiments already has that
> > #if, the HEAD does not have them (i'll commit your patch i that has to
> > give us one more tester).
>
> I'm sure I'm building the kpdf_experiments branch, because I can see the
> ebuild downloading using cvs co -rkpdf_experiments.

Not possible, that #if is there since 2004/10/10 13:33:01 have a look at
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdegraphics/kpdf/kpdf/kpdf_part.cpp.diff?r1=1.75.2.25;r2=1.75.2.26;only_with_tag=kpdf_experiments;f=h
 as you can see here
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdegraphics/kpdf/kpdf/kpdf_part.cpp?f=u&only_with_tag=kpdf_experiments&logsort=date \
 revision 1.75.2.26 is from kpdf_experiments branch

Albert