List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: some ideas (my .todo)
From:       Gábor_Lehel <illissius () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 20:36:54

Mostly just venting. Having zero willpower sucks, you should not try
it sometime. I've literally been sitting here for what, months, trying
to get myself to learn something and implement it, and just can't.
(It was also an attempt to con fate with some reverse psychology,
which it seems especially susceptible to. Results so far are mixed.)