List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: bug in moving/overwriting a FOLDER
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2004-11-19 14:09:35

Am Friday, 19. November 2004 14:59 schrieb Guillaume Laurent:
> David Faure wrote:
> > Any real world use case?
>
> I doubt it.

If that's the consensus here (nothing against this from my part), then isn't
the only question if the behaviour I described (that let's you overwrite a
folder while moving) is still there in CVS. If not maybe someone can look at
what caused the problem and can revert it?

Maybe my report can help at that - even though I couldn't fix the bug
myself :-(

Cheers,
Chris