List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: question about kde cvs and kde bugzilla...
From:       Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann () eregion ! de>
Date:       2004-11-07 1:33:49

Am Sonntag, 7. November 2004 02:15 schrieb Michael Pyne:

> Here's the glyph: π
>
> It looks bad in a fixed-width font for me, but looks exactly like
> it should in a Serif font.

i guess it should really be an icon instead of a character. You can't
rely on everybody around the world using a font that has a proper pi
glyph... in most of the fonts installed on my system it looks almost
the same as the letter n and not like a pi symbol...
but in Times New Roman it looks ok. but who uses times new roman as an
UI font anyways ;)

bye,
	MH