List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker Issues
From:       Nathan Toone <nathan () toonetown ! com>
Date:       2004-10-31 19:20:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Snapshot3.png is how it looks immediately after I reboot.
Snapshot4.png is how it looks after I modify the panel again (I change the
size to 99% and back to 100% and click on "OK"  Note the scrolling arrows go
away.

I have sub panels on the top, and sides of my screen as well, and they all
exhibit the same problem.  They look fine when I first create them, but after
rebooting, the sizes get messed up.

One other thing - if I set a size and have the panel "resize to fit content",
it won't resize - it will stay at 10% (or whatever size I set) and not resize
to fit the content if I have more than fits in that 10%.

Deleting kickerrc doesn't work - It allows me to recreate them, but on reboot,
they are messed up again.

-Nathan

["snapshot3.png" (image/png)]
["snapshot4.png" (image/png)]