Hi, On Sunday 31 October 2004 15:43, Nathan Toone wrote: > Is anyone else having problems with the Kicker panels lately? I just > upgraded to the latest CVS (I hadn't updated for the past couple of weeks) > and now every time I reboot, my kicker has the scroll arrows - even though > there is plenty of space in the panels - and there shouldn't need to be > scrollers... > > Just wondering if it's my problem (configs or something wrong in compiling) > or if it's something other people are seeing as well... > > -Nathan I don't have this problem, and I can't reproduce the problem. Could you post some screenshot, of this problem? You could also try deleting the kickerrc config file located at $KDEHOME/share/config/kickerrc Then you will need to reconfigure kicker, but maybe that fixes the problem :) Greetings, -- Mauricio Bahamonde >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<