List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kicker Issues
From:       Nathan Toone <nathan () toonetown ! com>
Date:       2004-10-31 18:43:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Is anyone else having problems with the Kicker panels lately?  I just upgraded
to the latest CVS (I hadn't updated for the past couple of weeks) and now
every time I reboot, my kicker has the scroll arrows - even though there is
plenty of space in the panels - and there shouldn't need to be scrollers...

Just wondering if it's my problem (configs or something wrong in compiling) or
if it's something other people are seeing as well...

-Nathan