List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE tests report (now all of KDE)
From:       "Gary L. Greene Jr." <greeneg () arklinux ! org>
Date:       2004-10-31 6:41:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 31 October 2004 01:13 am, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 30 October 2004 5:22 am, Gary L. Greene Jr. wrote:

> > > Sure, probably would be faster too (hd cache).  I'll do that tonight.
> > >
> > > -Benjamin Meyer
> >
> > Thanks. This will make it easier for me to update kdenonbeta/kxconfig
> > instead of digging in the posts to find the errors for my app.
>
> Ok, they are separated out now.  Need to put some spacing between each
> tests, but other then that what do you think?
>
> -Benjamin Meyer

Thanks :) This makes it a LOT easier to find the stuff I need to look at.

On an a side note, can folks please send me the ddc information for their
monitors. I've noted that the definitions list in kdenonbeta/kxconfig is out
of date (majorly). Since I'm a poor college student, I'm using a hand-me-down
Sampo AlphaScan. Getting the proper info for many of the models out there is
kinda cost prohibitive.

Thanks.
--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel

Developer for the Ark Linux Project
 check out http://www.arklinux.org/ for more info.
 Also http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~greeneg/
EMAIL : greeneg@arklinux.com

for more information.
Consider using a free MS-Office replacement for most platforms,
http://www.openoffice.org/