ביום רביעי, 27 באוקטובר 2004, 21:27, נכתב על ידי David Faure: > You said: > > I made a script which starts the new system from GDM, after it sets the > > corr3ect environment variables. KDE loads. > > Well, how do you know it's correct? IMHO the problem is those scripts. > It's not really difficult to get this right. Set the vars, then start kde. > > E.g. on Mandrake I created /etc/X11/wmsession.d/1kdedevel which says > under SCRIPT: > source /mnt/devel/kde/kdedir/setup ; exec > /mnt/devel/kde/kdedir/bin/startkde where the former sets all the env vars. Yes, Mandrake got it the right way. One config for all DM. Quite cool. > Is the problem with kdepim only? Did you compile it with > --prefix=/usr/local/kde ? I am recompiling with /usr/local/kde33 prefix. This prefix was detected automagically anyway. Lets hope it goes well. -- diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<