On Thursday 28 October 2004 21:38, Jakub Stachowski wrote: > Dnia czwartek, 28 października 2004 17:57, David Faure napisał: > > > > Is there any way to check what directories are "in use" (opened in file > > > dialog or in konqueror) ? > > > > Not currently. But a kded module could keep track of that, maybe. > > Yes. Maybe KDirLister could emit dcop signals like enteredDirectory(KURL) and > leftDirectory(KURL). Then kded module could listen to that and know what to > keep track of. Yes, good idea. > > > It would be a waste to search for all possible > > > servicetypes all the time. > > > > Servicetypes?? I don't understand. > > I need it for dnssd:// ioslave. Its filesystem have simple structure: > - root dir show all available service types in local network > - first-level dirs contain all services found for given type > - attempt to get/stat/whatever service results in redirection() to right URL > > Setting up browsers for root dir and every possible first-level dir means lots > of DNS traffic. Ah, I see. In KDE we call "servicetype" something _very_ different :-) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<