List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QtDesigner and KACtionSelector issue
From:       Lumir Vanek <vanekl () valachnet ! cz>
Date:       2004-10-28 9:13:09

Hi,

I have user widget designed using Qt Designer with *KActionSelector* class.
This works OK. But when I try add slots for signals:

void KActionSelector::added (QListBoxItem *item)
void KActionSelector::removed (QListBoxItem *item)

code generated by UIC fails to compile, because forward declaration

class QListBoxItem;

is not added to .h file.

Who is responsible for KDE widgets in Qt Designer to fix this problem ?

Regards,
Lumir Vanek
http://www.valachnet.cz/lvanek