List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Byte order conversions
From:       Szombathelyi_György <gyurco () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2004-10-27 12:42:06

Hello!

Is there anyone who knows convenient byte-order conversion functions in
QT/kdelibs? If not, then what about adding some functions like
{be2me,le2me,me2be,me2le}_{16,32,64) (prefixed with the usual 'K')?. As
I browse through the code, every piece of code which requires this
functionality implements its own solution, usually with ugly macros and
#ifdef WORDS_BIGENDIAN conditionals.

If it's ok, I'll volunteer for implementing (read: steal from somewhere
:) ) these.

Bye,
György