List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re[2]: PopupMenu pops up repeatedly
From:       Dracula007 <dracula007 () atlas ! cz>
Date:       2004-10-26 17:11:54

>>       contextmenu->popup(p);

KK> The line above is too much, remove it

>>       contextmenu->insertItem( "&Delete row",0,0 );
>>       contextmenu->exec();

KK> You can use the point p as a parameter for exec() instead.

Thanks, but this didn't solve the problem - the menu is still there no
matter  how I click. I've tried to show a simple dialog box instead of
the  menu - I've connected the KListView's "contextMenu" signal to the
following slot

   void MainWindow::showMenu (KListView *l, QListViewItem *i, const QPoint &p) {
      KMessageBox::information(this,i18n("aaaa"));
   }

but  it's  the  same  - once I click on the "OK" button the dialog box
closes but a new one is shown immediately.

T.V.