List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "Missing" module for configuring Desktop Backgrounds
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2004-10-25 4:15:13

On Sunday 24 October 2004 11:06 pm, Benjamin Meyer wrote:

> Looks like you simply need to update cvs as your file is missing:
>
> Categories=Qt;KDE;X-KDE-settings-looknfeel;
>
> - -Benjamin Meyer

Hello, Benjamin
Before I went through another update from CVS trying to fix this, I tried
placing the line that you said I was missing in the appropriate file.  Guess
what?  It works perfectly now :)  Thank you very much :)
I would sure like to know why updating from CVS didn't fix it right after I
discovered the problem?  Another question would be, how come this same line
was missing in the same file in a Completely fresh install of kdelibs and
kdebase, on a completely different path than the one that I discovered this
problem on?
Because of the information that you gave me, if I ever have anything like this
happen again, I will have another weapon in my arsenal :)

Have a Great Night,
Steven P. Ulrick