List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing mini icons in Konq/Preview With
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-10-24 19:19:17

On Friday 22 October 2004 22:17, Peter Hyman wrote:
> In CVS Head KDE 3.3.89
>
> When right clicking a text file in Konqueror, selecting Preview In
> brings up a sub menu with
> [icon] Embedded Advanced Text Editor
> [no icon] Embedded Vim Component
> [no icon] KLinkStatusPart
> [no icon] KXsldbgPart
> etc...
>
> Only the first item, EATE shows with a mini icon. The others have the
> mini Missing Icon graphic.
>
> This started with my build last Friday and again today.

This sounds weird, could you do a little more investigation? E.g:

* Did you have a clean KDEDIRS(removed the previous content) before installing
the new build?

* Are those icons installed(in KDEDIRS) which are supposed to be shown?

* Where are those icons located in CVS, and what code references them? Does
`cvs log` tell anything which could have broken it?

It sounds like your setup is broken though -- check that the relevant packages
really are installed, without errors.

Cheers,

		Frans