On Sunday 24 October 2004 19:07, Diego Iastrubni wrote: > ביום ראשון, 24 באוקטובר 2004, 18:46, נכתב על ידי Andre Moreira Magalhaes: > > if this can be done in qt-copy i would appreciate. > > the patches are made on qt/kdelibs/kdebase/kdepim/kdeartwork > > the patch for selection in konqueror detailed view needs a patch in qt > > and a patch for konq_listviewwidget. > If no one objects, I will patch Qt copy and commit. I object - patching qt-copy makes no sense. If you mean adding the patch to qt-copy/patches, then that's OK if you also send the patch to Trolltech. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<