List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Improving KDE
From:       Andre Moreira Magalhaes <andrunko () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-10-24 16:01:54

I have done a lot of patches to improve the kde eyecandy, and posted
them to kde-look.org/kde-apps.org.
A lot of people asked me if the patches are to be included in next kde
release. I don't believe that everything can be integrated in next kde,
but some patches may be.

I hope you as kde developers can take a look at the patches and tell me
what is missing or what can be done to make them better.

cheers
Andrunko