On Friday 22 October 2004 12:08 pm, Allen Winter wrote: > Howdy, > > I recall a few weeks ago someone posted a tool that would look through KDE source code searching > for problems in .desktop files and other good things that I forget now. It had an extensible plugin architecture. > I don't remember if it also looked for problems in tips files -- I hope it does. > > I don't know if this was posted to the devel list or not. > > Does anyone (hopefully the author is reading this) remember this tool and can they forward the announcement please? > OK, Benjamin just answered my question. http://www.icefox.net/kde/tests/report.html Benjamin, I noticed that the development version of kontact occassionally pops up an empty tip. Could you write a test for problems in tips files? -Allen >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<