On Wednesday 20 October 2004 17.36, Klaus Niederkrueger wrote: > Hello, > > Is there a way to use a StringList in a config-dialog generated with the > QtDesigner? > > What I mean is the following: If I want to set a configuration option of > type String, it is enough to call the text entryfield konfig_NAME, where > NAME is the name of the configuration option. Does something similar work > for options of type StringList? You can use KEditListBox, but only with kdelibs from HEAD. > > Thanks a lot > > Klaus Richard >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<