List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can I do this with kfind?
From:       Maurizio Colucci <seguso.forever () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-10-19 15:49:43

Hello,

I was wondering if there's a way to use kfind for doing "multiple
substring matching", i.e. to have kfind behave like

    find /dir/ -iname "*good*" -iname "*book*"

If not, is this feature planned?

And, to change the subject slightly, is there a plan to make typing the
asterisks optional? I noticed I always append the asterisk to the
beginning and to the end of the string, and this is not very pleasant to
do :)

Thanks for any info,

Maurizio