List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konstruct & KDE 3.3.1: error while patching qiconview.cpp
From:       Gerd Koenig <koenig () transporeon-hq ! com>
Date:       2004-10-18 12:07:55

Hi Stephan,

thanks for answering.
You're right. The output was from the 2nd "make"-call. sorry....

Today I successfully installed the latest KDE with konstruct, but with a
different user as last week.

Is it possible to copy this KDE-directory from one home to another's
users home (of course modify access rights, ownership), or
do I have to do additional things if I want to copy the installation to
a different user ???

thanks in advance...GERD:..