List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Interesting KDE and QT patches
From:       Derrick Wippler <derrick () logicalsi ! com>
Date:       2004-10-15 15:36:08

Looks Great.

I would assume the author of the patch would need to submit the patch to the
appropriate maintainer of the code. I believe it would be up the maintainer
to decide or wether to include the patch in the KDE release, or allow for
discussion.

Cheers,

--
D E R R I C K  J.  W I P P L E R			Logical Solutions, Inc.
Software Developer					<derrick@logicalsi.com>

Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge.