List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hello. Problem linking kurlrequester
From:       Bernd Pol <bernd.pol () online ! de>
Date:       2004-10-15 3:05:25

You may use the Automake Manager as well. Just right click the target
you want to define the libs for (bottom AM window) and select
Options... There is all you need.

BTW: You may want to have a look at the user manual:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdevelop/kdevelop/automake-manager-operation.html

Bernd