List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hello. Problem linking kurlrequester
From:       Jonas Widarsson <jonas.widarsson () home ! se>
Date:       2004-10-14 22:13:12

On Thursday 14 October 2004 23.59, Jonas Widarsson wrote:
> Right? Personally I have no idea if my guess is a good guess...
> And I don't know how to make it look like that either.
Well, now I do, I believe...
I opened the file ./src/Makefile.am and added -lkio to the line about LDFLAGS.
It worked, but I don't know if this is the accepted and correct way to do it.

********************** snip:
# the application source, library search path, and link libraries
testar01_SOURCES = main.cpp testar01.cpp testar01widget.cpp
testar01widgetbase.ui
testar01_LDFLAGS = $(KDE_RPATH) $(all_libraries) -lkio
testar01_LDADD = $(LIB_KDEUI)

Is this ok to do?

/Jonas
--