List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Absolutely amazing kde style
From:       Maurizio Colucci <seguso.forever () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-10-08 14:02:05

Brendan wrote:

 > I use Comix sometimes, but it's far too "exciting" after awhile.

I am surprised. I am not sure what you mean by "exciting", but I am
surprised someone says that "after a while" it triggers a negative
effect. I used to believe negative effects are triggered by "heavy"
(mostly brushed) themes; but this is not heavy. On the contrary, it is
very "minimalist", light. Complex screenshots tend to be simpler and
more understandable with it.

Granted, it's not as unobstrusive as plastik, but much more than keramik
for example.

Ok, here's an interesting screenshot:
http://onefinger.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

cheers!