List:       kde-devel
Subject:    (Some) PNGs not showing in Konqueror
From:       a.degroot () science ! ru ! nl
Date:       2004-10-08 10:03:27

I have a png that I created using fig2dev (ie. xfig export), at
http://www.cs.kun.nl/~adridg/A1/student.png (it's roughly the statechart
of a student's lifecycle, 9k, 399x275). I can use kview on that URL, and
it shows up fine. I can use mozilla on that URL, and it shows up fine.
_Konqueror_, on the other hand, shows nothing at all -- it does tell me
the size of the image, though, if I can get it to load at all (right now,
it just sits there with the cog spinning). This problem in konqueror
manifests for me in 3.3.0 in FreeBSD on amd64, 3.3.0 in FreeBSD on x86,
and 3.2.2 in Fedora Core 2 on x86. Can anyone else confirm this, or
suggest what is happening? I don't have a good debugging build of the http
ioslave handy to see if it's hanging up there somehow.

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.