Am Wednesday 29 September 2004 18:14 schrieb willem boschman: > Yes I noticed, is this the final solution or just temporary? I don't really care, but I added a TODO in there in case there s somewhen nothing else to look for :) > > Also I did notice some other stuff, this is from kdepim/wizards: > The errors are correct, the makefile hasn't caught up with changes in the > kresources directory. The problem is that unsermake doesn't return an error > code here. This seems to happen only when there are problems with the > Makefile, compilation errors do exit with an error. I think I fixed that earlier yesterday. > > And this is from kdenonbeta: > > Good - your configure finished. Start make now > > --> Wed Sep 29 17:56:44 CEST 2004 - configure done > --> # Makefile.in generated by unsermake > --> unsermake -j3 compile > ERROR:Makefile.am: "$(shell" appears to be a variable, but is none. Assertion > hit! $(shell) is not supported and won't soonish. Greetings, Stephan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<