On Wednesday 29 September 2004 21:07, Philippe Fremy wrote: > Hi, > > Is there any way to make gdb avoid stepping through inline code when using > the 'next' statement ? The problem I have is that when I debug code, as > soon as there is simple inline code, I lose the track of where I am because > I start for example entering QString, then QShared::ref(), ... > > I just want next to step until the next line of the current source code. > Compiling with -O0 usually helps. `Allan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<