On Tuesday 28 September 2004 09:17 pm, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote: > Hi, > > When I try to debug KMail I got this error message: > > ERROR: Communication problem with kmail, it probably crashed. > Program exited with code 0377. > > I tried successfully to set a breakpoint in main() and only after I give > intruction to continue this error appears. Try running kmail with the --nofork argument to keep it from forking a child process. It should in theory still crash, but at least you'll get to the breakpoint. gdb kmail (gdb) break main (gdb) run --nofork ... etc Regards, - Michael Pyne >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<