List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: what's up with unsermake
From:       willem boschman <wiz () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-09-27 14:56:17

On Monday 27 September 2004 15:19, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 27 September 2004 10:21, willem boschman wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to keep up with the unsermake changes in CVS without much
> > luck.
> >
> > I've  unset $UNSERMAKE
> > exportedPATH=$path_to_unsermake:$PATH
> >
> > Added ln -s automake-1.7 automake in the unsermake dir because otherwise
> > automake-1.7 in /usr/bin is used.
>
> Had the same problems, bugged coolo. Things work better now.
> The above symlink trick is not necessary anymore, detect_autoconf.sh was
> fixed. Can you try again (in 2 hours if using anoncvs)? Things start to
> work here.
>
> BTW "make compile" is now "unsermake compile", etc.
> (Only some targets are forwarded from make to unsermake)

usermake detection..  works
unsermake -j3 compile.. works

compiling with srcdir!=builddir only works if i use an absolute path:

/2usr/src/kde/kde-040802/arts/configure --prefix=/usr/kde works
../../arts/configure --prefix=/usr/kde      doesn't work

after configuration I get this when starting make:

--> unsermake -j3 compile
No such target ../arts/subdirs
--> unsermake
No such target ../arts/subdirs
Makefile.am: no rule to create
target: ../arts/subdirs(../../arts/configure.in)

-willem