List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTML and onLoad
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason () keirstead ! org>
Date:       2004-09-26 18:08:35

On September 26, 2004 07:23 am, Sébastien Richard wrote:
> If I run this with kdedebug enabled, I can see that I get the signal
> completed()  BEFORE the HTTP GET query for page3.html.

You are probably getting the completed signal for the blank page .

If a browser is given a frame or iframe without a URL, it has to put
*something* in there. so it puts blank.

At least I assume this is what is happening.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson