List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Seeking Missouri licensed personal injury attorney for litigating
From:       "Clyde Leglide" <thebensongroup () charterinternet ! com>
Date:       2004-09-26 17:26:06

Hello kde-devel@kde.org, how are you today?

I have to file a lawsuit filed against American States insurance, Safeco, by October \
8th 2004, or I lose my right to sue.

I'm sending you this in hopes that you will take the time to provide me with some \
wise counsel, or if'n you should be an Esquire, take this case and successfully \
prosecute it. If there is something wrong with this case that makes it worthless, \
then let me know that also. Otherwise, I will just tuck my tail and run taking the \
offer of $2,700.00 that the insurance company has offered which I feel is a double \
slap in the face.

What kind of country do we really have where people can burn their tongue on a cup of \
coffee and be awarded several hundred thousand dollars? Or they get hit in the face \
with a chair at a recent baseball game, breaking their nose, and attorneys start \
talking about how she is going to get at least $100,000. I wish my injuries had only \
been as mild as those. I instead am saddled with injuries that will severly curtail \
my quality of life forever, and I can't even get the inusrance company to offer me \
$100.00!

It's this kind of wicked, devilish, beastly, roguish, greedy, mentality that is going \
to tear this apart sooner than you all realize. Those of us who live honest, drug \
free, crime free, moral, ethical lives get stomped in the ground, while the super \
criminals put on $2,000 suits, and are given a license to steal this country blind.
Here is a brief timeline of what happened in my auto accident:

September 7, 1999
I had a VA annual physical. My blood sugar was only 134. The doctor said nothing \
about me being a diabetic at that time. Everything checked out fine.
September 30, 1999:

Departed on vacation for New Orleans with my wife to be.

Had a great time, eating, drinking, and hitting that nappy dugout in  Jackson, MS, \
N.O.,  Gulfport, MS, Birmingham Al, and Huntsville, AL

October 8, 1999:

Arrived back in Cape Girardeau, from vacation feeling great. Turned in Buick rental \
car and rented a 2000 Grand Prix GT with about 20 miles on it.
October 9, 1999

I drove out to Staples around 2345 to get some office supplies. I stopped at the red \
light and waited for two green left turn arrows to appear. When I saw the green \
arrows, I began making my turn. About 2/3rds of the way through the turn I saw this \
big hulk rapidly approaching me from the corner of my right eye. It was a 1992 GMC \
Safari. The female had failed to stop at the Red light and had slammed into me going \
from 45 to 55 miles per hour.
My car spun around and almost turned over. I was able to limp in to the nearby \
McDonalds parking lot, and the woman also stopped. She admitted that she was looking \
into her purse to get something for her kids, and didn't notice that the light was \
Red. She admitted that to the police office and it is in the police report.
October 10, 1999:

I began having the need to urinate large quantities of urine every 30 minutes or so. \
I was also drinking water by the gallons. I found that very odd, but since it didn't \
hurt, I just ignored it. Now I realize that was a definite sign that I had gone into \
Diabetes Insipidus mode.
October 12, 1999:

I was unable to sit up in bed due to massive back pain. My wife had to get in front \
of me and pull me up to a sitting position. Once I got my feet on the floor, I was \
able to get going eventually. I knew then it was time to go to the emergency room.
October 13, 1999:

I went to both emergency rooms and had them run extensive tests. They claimed they \
found nothing; yet I was still urinating constantly. I was in full diabetic mode and \
they didn't catch it.
*** CLYDE ***  October 18, 1999 at 11:18am
(1) I made an appointment with John Harding of the Limbaugh, Payne, and Howard law \
firm in Cape to handle the auto accident.
*** CLYDE ***  October 28, 1999 at  3:34pm
Called John Harding,. The secretary said that he was out today and tomorrow. She said \
he would be back in Monday. Good grief!
*** CLYDE ***  November 1, 1999 at  3:11pm
Called John Harding to ask him to move forward with claim. He wanted me to fax him \
all the medical bills.
*** CLYDE ***  November 9, 1999 at  8:00pm
John requested that I fax him the bills? I faxed it to him at 2003

*** CLYDE ***  November 23, 1999 at  2:37pm
Left message on John H voice mail inquiring as to the status of our claim against the \
woman in Scott City.

*** CLYDE ***  November 30, 1999 at 10:44am
Called him again, and he told me that he wouldn't be able to handle the case due to \
their having done work for that insurance company. It would cause a conflict of \
interest.

March 6, 2000: I became very ill. I was disoriented-oriented and having trouble \
breathing. Things kept getting worse so I got in my car and drove to the emergency \
room. After a few minutes of poking and testing, the doctor left for over an hour. \
When he finally came back he told me that I was in full type 2 diabetic mode with a \
blood sugar of 460! I was in diabetic mode the day after the accident, but I didn't \
recognize the symptoms at the time.
 March 7,2000

I went to a civilian doctor the next day and got Amaryl pills to lower my blood \
sugar.
March 8, 2000

The VA saw me and set me up on a plan to help me control my diabetes. They issued me \
a meter and gave me a long talk about the dangers of Diabetes. They mentioned that if \
it wasn't controlled it could cause sexual dysfunction. I began to tear up because \
that was the last thing I wanted to happen.  I lost interest in sex  not long after \
the accident and my wife left me for New York. She was only 35 and not prepared to be \
in a marriage with a fellow who couldn't do the nasty.

January 8, 2001

(2) I let attorney Rob H in Sainte Gen take over my law suit against the woman and \
American States, Safeco Insurance.

March 9, 2000 I am having difficulty driving. Every time I pass an SUV, 18 wheeler, \
or a van on a two lane road, I pull way over to the right sometimes going off the \
shoulder. I have a huge fear of these vehicles approaching me on two lane roads.

June 2001:

Rob H dropped the case after five months. He said he didn't think he could do \
anything with it.

(3) *** CLYDE ***  December 27, 2001 at  3:50pm
I talked to Jackie at the office. She listened to me for a while and then set me up \
with an appointment to see attorney Lisa Lange next week. Their office is above the \
Missouri D office on Main street.
*** CLYDE ***  January 8, 2002 at 10:49am
I called to find that I had not rescheduled yet. so Jackie gave me an appointment for \
tomorrow.
*** CLYDE ***  February 4, 2002 at  3:07pm

*** CLYDE ***  April 9, 2002 at 10:24am
I called again and the secretary said Lisa was out of town, but she would talk to her \
about my case this afternoon when she returned.

*** CLYDE ***  April 11, 2002 at  4:58pm
I called about five minutes ago and inquired why they were taking so long to return \
my calls. After waiting on hold for about five minutes, I was told that due to her \
heavy case load she wasn't sure when she would be able to do anything with my case. \
So after a long silence I asked the secretary to talk to her and then get a definite \
time frame when she would get my case going. She took my number and hung up.
(4) *** CLYDE ***  September 5, 2002 at 10:59am
Called  attorney Dan R

*** CLYDE ***  September 30, 2002 at  1:58pm
I called and made another appointment with them for 10/11. I'm going to go in there \
and start from scratch even if I can't find the information with the reports.

*** CLYDE ***  November 14, 2002 at  4:38pm
They kept my information about the auto accident for several weeks and then they sent \
it back saying that they didn't have time to handle my case. Once again stalling and \
wasting my time.
(5) *** CLYDE ***  November 13, 2002 at  5:18pm
Kevin L called now to talk to me about the  car accident situation.  He wanted to \
schedule an appointment with me. I told him that I would mail the stuff to him as \
soon as I received a couple of dollars.

*** CLYDE ***  September 29, 2003 at  9:59am
I Called to ask them about how they use my credit card.The receptionist said it would \
only be a one time withdrawal with my approval.
*** CLYDE ***  October 1, 2003 at  9:22am
I'm talking to Kelly now and paying $130.00 to Kevin Lake so he can get moving on my \
auto accident case. She is trying to get the payment approved now. It went through \
for $130.00 after I gave her my address.
*** CLYDE (Clyde Lee Benson) ***  January 22, 2004 at  6:36pm
I received a letter today from Kevin L. He has sent a second request to the insurance \
firm of the woman who ran into me back in 1999. Now he is asking them to pay my \
southeast bill and give us 10,000 total. That's not going to leave me very much after \
he takes out his 30%. I may wait until he makes a third request . I want $15,000 for \
myself after the lawyer has his 35% and after both hospitals have been paid. I think \
that is more than fair. He got busy and made a second request after I called him a \
couple of weeks ago.
*** CLYDE (Clyde Lee Benson) ***  February 12, 2004 at  4:32pm
He gave me his email address just now. The insurance company contacted Kevin and told \
him that they were willing to pay $2,700. Southeast hospital had a lien for $1,197. \
so that would leave me only $1,500.00 That was unsatisfactory to me so I told Kevin \
that I would not take that offer. At that time Kevin then resigned from the case.
I have been trying to find an attorney every since that time.

I have many expert witnesses waiting to talk to my attorney about making the \
connection between the onset of diabetes and the car accident.
I also have information from the Automobile Safety Council stating that many people \
are winning huge lawsuits using the logic that since the van was a GMC van and the \
Pontiac was a GMC car, GM is at fault for not building their smaller cars strong \
enough to be safe in the event they are struck by a van, or an SUV.
The paper work from the public safety council will be sent to you if you request to \
see it. They feel I should pursue that angle instead of worrying about the diabetes \
connection. I have many expert witnesses ready to talk to my attorney who agree with \
me that my diabetes is either a direct result of the impact from the car accident, or \
a factor that greatly accelerated my coming down with it much sooner than I otherwise \
would have.

I'm willing to file a simple suit without doing either as long as the attorney is \
good enough to get me more than $ 2,700!

Would I come out better going to small claims court and filing there? I believe I can \
ask for $5,000.00 in that court.

If a female can be given $100,000 for being struck in the face with a chair at a \
baseball game, or several hundred thousand for burning her tongue on coffee at \
McDonalds, I certainly feel that I should receive more than $2,700.00 for the \
physical, psychological, and emotional injuries I suffered as a result of this womans \
carelessness. It is finally becoming perfectly clear to me that nice guys really do \
finish last! Just about everyone in this country who has a million dollars, or more \
has made it by doing many illegal, and/or immoral actions.

They have probably been very ruthless and stomped on many an innocent person as our \
current administration is doing. Look at the Enron Execs, the Worldcom AT&T people \
bankrupting their company for 4.6 billion, wiping out the life savings of people, \
marriages dissolve, people commit suicide, harm others. These super criminals who get \
so much respect from the average citizen don't even do time. Yet the average person \
like myself who has done 15 years of military service, never had any major legal \
problems, never done drugs, kept my nose clean, just continues to get hammered over \
and over by this psychopathic system that seems to reward criminals more than it does \
upright people.

One of those things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

If you feel you can do that, then contact me immediately. If you don't, then pass it \
by.

Clyde "LeGlide" Benson

Office-1-573-837-4092
Cell 1-573-382-3482