Are X event queue and Qt event queue same? In my application i am calling click functions on html dom, will these click events pushed to X event queue or qt event queue. Reason why i am asking is my application is doing lots of clicks on dom and some point of time i am getting the error " Xlib : unexpected async reply" and the application freezes. I read on qt tips that calling X functions repeatedly gives the above error message. To avoid this i am calling QApplication::flushX at regular interval times. I dont want to miss the events generated by clicks, it is ok if i miss the X events that render the display. So is it ok to call QApplication::flushX? Thanks, Sunil. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<