On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:08:00 +0100, Fergus Morrow wrote: > Erhh, I would sell mine to go to the project but wont put my details > on the net, anyone one to do it for me?? There is no use selling gmail invites anymore. They'll go for about less than a dollar on ebay these days. If you want to do something productive with your invites, just send them to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php. It has sent about 25,000 invites over the last 7 days. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<