List:       kde-devel
Subject:    event loop hangs
From:       Yarram Sunil Kumar <sunilyv () yahoo-inc ! com>
Date:       2004-09-20 10:55:38

Hi,
  I have written an application using libkhtmlpart. My application
fetches a list of urls. during the fetch i get the following message
"Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x2003e)!" and the event loop
hangs. Is there any way to catch this error? sothat i can restart
my event loop. Any help is appreciated.

  To give more details my application is multi-threaded and all other
threads post custom event using
"KApplication::postEvent". My custom event basically has the url to be
fetched. the custom event handler catches the event and does a
KHTMLPart::openUrl().

Thanks,
Sunil.